New Jobs in Kerala

Headlines News

Entertainment News

Sports News

Thursday 25 October 2012

I am not competing with Sajid, says Farah Khan

They are both into filmmaking, but there's no room for rivalry between Sajid Khan and his sister Farah Khan. Instead, choreographer-turned-director Farah, who often directs dance sequences for Sajid, says their work gives them a chance to spend quality time together.

"When I go to choreograph for him, I feel I get to spend some more time with my brother because now I am busy with my children while Sajid has his own life," Farah said here Monday at the launch of TV show 'Veera'.

"So, at least when we work together, we spend quality time with each other. I don't think there is any competitiveness where Sajid is concerned," Farah said.

Farah has directed films like 'Om Shanti Om' and 'Main Hoon Na' while Sajid is credited for entertainers like 'Heyy Babyy', 'Housefull' and 'Housefull 2'. Farah says they share mutual admiration for each other's work, and Sajid even stands up for her whenever someone attacks her films. 
Read More......

No comments:

Post a Comment